Zingara Poetry Review is celebrating National Poetry Month this April by publishing a poem every day of the month and wants YOUR submissions.
- Send 1-3 previously unpublished poems 40 lines of fewer in the body of an email, any style, any subject, to ZingaraPoet@gmail.com with National Poetry Month as the subject of your email.
- Include a cover letter and brief professional biography of 50 words or fewer, also in the body of your email.
- Submissions will be accepted through April 30th, unless otherwise announced.
- Simultaneous submissions are fine, but please let me know immediately if submitted work is accepted elsewhere.
- Published poets receive bragging rights and the chance to share their work with a diverse and ever-growing audience.
- Submissions which do not follow these guidelines will be disregarded.
- If accepted work is later published elsewhere, please acknowledge that the piece first appeared in Zingara Poetry Review.
- There are no fees to submit. All submitters will be subscribed to the Zingara Poetry Review monthly newsletter and digest.
- Check Zingara Poetry Review every day in April to read great poems and celebrate National Poetry Month.
- Send me your twitter handle and follow Zingara Poetry Review @ZingaraPoet and I will tag you the day your poem is published.
I look forward to reading your submissions. Happy National Poetry Month!