Lisa offers developmental editing and one-to-one coaching for writers at every stage of their career, from budding beginner to widely published professional. Whether you are finishing your first, second, or third book or simply wish to add depth and meaning to your personal writing, Lisa can help you clarify your vision, hone your focus, and bring greater interest to your projects. For more information, contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select from one of these packages, or create your own:
Generating New Poetry (starting at $30):
- One week program to jump start or return to writing, includes exercises, prompts, phone conference, and email communication.
- One month program includes writing prompts and exercises, feedback on drafts, email and phone communication, notes on themes and motifs.
- Ninety-day program including writing prompts and exercises, feedback on drafts, email and phone communication, notes on themes and motifs, discussion on possible collection.
Developmental Editing (starting at $80.00):
- Ten-page developmental editing with 50 minute phone conference and notes
- Twenty-page developmental editing with 50 minute phone conference and notes
- Fifty-page developmental editing with two 50 minute phone conferences and notes
Coaching (Starting at $15.00):
- One-time phone conference to overcome a temporary “block.”
- One-month program designed to start or return to a regular writing practice.
- Ninety-day program includes above plus focus on a specific project and/or support while sending out work for consideration.