Zingara Poetry Review seeks poems reflective of the winter holidays to post every day during the last two weeks of the year. Please send poems that are not too traditional or overly sentimental between now and November 30th for possible publication between December 15-30th.
- Send 1-3 previously unpublished poems of 40 lines of fewer in the body of an email, to ZingaraPoet@gmail.com with “Winter Holidays” as the subject of your email.
- Include a cover letter and brief professional biography of 50 words or fewer, also in the body of your email.
- Simultaneous submissions are fine, but please let me know immediately if submitted work is accepted elsewhere.
- Published poets receive bragging rights and the chance to share their work with a diverse and ever-growing audience.
- Submissions which do not follow these guidelines will be disregarded.
- If accepted work is later published elsewhere, please acknowledge that the piece first appeared in Zingara Poetry Review.
- There are no fees to submit, though you will be subscribed to the Zingara Poetry Review newsletter.
- Check Zingara Poetry Review every week to read new poems. Better yet, subscribe!
- Zingara Poetry Review retains first digital rights, though rights revert back to the poet upon publication.